Monday, February 24, 2020

Online Affair


Numb. Comfortably numb
Doctor save me from this world of thumbs
Plastic friendships by the kilogram
Truth is in the years to come

Social. Fame me till I’m dumb
Why you’re scared of being shun
Save on smileys, big on crumbs
Life ain’t fair, when it comes (undone)

Streets that use to make me laugh
Cheapеr by the dozen,
Shopping tags at large
I never wanna call you back

We use to play, you read my mind
It didn’t even had to be so kind
I guess we all have favors to return
All the bridges are being burned

Blue, is not a question of welfare
Blue cause you think they all care
Blue is a form of despair
Blue is our online affair

Blue, where we clear the air
Blue, where we all look prepared
Blue, you can dig on my hair
Blue where no one is spared
Blue is where we all share

Its like a repeating said old stories
No worry. Go and get your 15 minute glory

No comments:

Post a Comment